Please ensure that you read the Hiring Agreement and Standard Conditions of Hire (which can be found on our Hiring Information page) carefully before submitting the agreement as you will be expected to adhere to all relevant conditions.
HIRER KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Your booking must be submitted and approved at least 14 days ahead of the proposed booking date. Bookings will not be accepted for any dates less than 14 days ahead unless agreed by the TPCA.
- Bookings will not currently be accepted past 21:00.
- A TPCA volunteer will open and lock the centre for you. Please arrive promptly to be inducted to the centre and prompt to leave.
- Please remember a cheque / cash for £50 (or £100 as appropriate – will be confirmed at time of booking) deposit amount to be held during your booking. This will be returned to you pending any damage etc.
- You will be expected to leave the centre as you found it – sweeping equipment will be shown to you when you arrive. We would suggest you bring basic cleaning supplies (e.g. cleaning wipes, black bin bags etc) with you. A charge will be held from your deposit if this is not done.
- We have a large waste bin for you to use outside the centre – one for food waste and one for general waste. This will be explained to you. NB: you may be charged at a rate of £2 a bag (up to a maximum £10) if any waste has to be removed or is disposed of incorrectly.
- Any external companies hired in by you at the centre will be expected to have appropriate insurances (e.g. bouncy castle companies and entertainers etc)
- If you have guests parking at the centre – please ask them to park respectfully and not disrupt nearby traffic.
- The TPCA reserves the right to terminate your booking at any time if any conditions (as per the Standard Conditions of Hire) are breached at any time.